10/15/07
15 Oct.
It's Monday morning!!
Haha and I have school in about 8 hours time.
Also, if I sleep now.. I'll have about 5.5 hours to sleep.
BUT! I'll sacrifice some time to update this blog. :D
It's SPEND MONEY WEEKEND!!
Haha first was the Sakae sushi buffet on Fri, then came the Pizza Hut and Swensons on Sat then Breeks! today(Sun). LOL
On top of that.. I went shopping today!!
Bought 3 belts, 2 shorts and a pair of sandals. =D
Whee! How I wish every weekend was like this. lOL
Saturday:
Went to school to support Akina/Chris/Xiu Ling in their friendly match (Badminton)against Christchurch Sec.
Supposed to meet Chan at 9.45am at Woodlands but... I overslept and only left house at 9.15am. :)
So to make myself look not-so-late, I took a cab out to catch the previous Bus 168. Haha once it overtook the bus, I alighted at the next stop then boarded the bus. Lol I think the bus stop people stared at me.
At woodlands, Chan and I took a cab down to school because 1. We're late and 2. We're feeling lazy.
Then watched the match .. yada yada.
Chan caught the badminton fever and he went to play too, making himself all hot and sweaty.
SOOOOO... he cabbed home to change then cabbed back to school.
LOL!
Saturday was SPEND MONEY ON TAXI day. Haha
Not only were we charged for the metre fare.. there was a PH surcharge too!
:)
Sunday highlights: (Point form from now.. I need to sleep!)
1. Cabbed to cell (Taxi fever still on, heh)
2. Cellgroup at Rachel's ___ place.
3. 1 Min bitching session in the lift
4. Church service
5. Ramen noodles for lunch
6. Shopping with Wen Ying!
7. Messages from Chan! ( Aww..)
=D Haha alrighty!
I'm going to sleep now.
Nights all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment